Monday, November 16, 2009

?‼? →•What employment is there for an artist•← ?‼?

I like to think I'm an artist *giggles*


I paint, draw and create through various other mediums.


I write and have had some of my work published. I even distributed my own series of graphic novel through out Jr. and Sr. High school. I even took a basic art course in college for S#!Ts and giggles.





But what is the realistic application of these skills out there in the real world? I'm working on continuing my post secondary education to include graphic design but I'm not even sure that's a field I'm interested in.





I'm just old fashioned. My camera is older than I am. I think paint should be applied to a canvas, not installed and fiddled with on your computer. I love making random and beautiful things like carved stones, walking sticks, shell jewelry and cute little arrangements like framed pictures with flowers and flow...my bookshelf looks like a show case!





What is there for me and how do I find that sort of work ‼?‼?

?‼? →•What employment is there for an artist•← ?‼?
Maybe advertising?


No comments:

Post a Comment