Saturday, November 14, 2009

What does the poem Your Laughter by Pablo Neruda mean to you?

Quítame the bread, if you want,


quítame the air, but


you to me do not clear laughter.


You do not clear the rose to me,


the lance that you shell,


the water that suddenly


it explodes in your joy,


the sudden wave


of silver that is born to you.





My fight is hard and I return


with the tired eyes


sometimes of to have seen


the Earth that it does not change,


but when entering your laughter


it raises the sky looking for to me


already bre for me all


the doors of the life.





Love mine, in the hour


darker it shells


your laughter, and if suddenly


you see that my blood stains


the stones of the street,


rie, because your laughter


it will be for my hands


like a fresh sword.





Next to the sea in autumn,


your laughter must raise


its foam cascade,


and in spring, love,


I want your laughter like


the flower that I hoped,


the blue flower, the rose


of my sonorous mother country.





Ríete at night,


of the day, the moon,


ríete of the streets


twisted of the island,


ríete of the streets


twisted of the island,


ríete of this clumsy one


boy whom he loves to you,


but when I open


the eyes and I close them,


when my steps go,


when they return my steps,


niégame the bread, the air,


the light, the spring,


but your laughter never


because it would die to me.

What does the poem Your Laughter by Pablo Neruda mean to you?
I don't like Pablo Neruda, besides, in english is a ridiculous thing


No comments:

Post a Comment