Saturday, November 14, 2009

Confusing girl? does she like me or not?

so i def like this girl and were really good friends anyway. but we went to the same college last sem. but she didnt get to come bakc this year. we talk some and txt and all that and i cant tell if she likes me.i sent her a flower on valentines and she called me taht night and we talked for a while and seh even sent me a pic of her that said i just wanted to say i miss you. and sometimes shell call me when she knows im on my way to eat or something, i guess she knows my schedule good enough to call when she knows im not really busy. anywya things like that that happen make me think she likes me right. but she also confuses me cuz ill txt her or call or IM and she may or may not reply...even txt she doesnt reply sometimes. wel i got to see her this week for the first time in 3 months and we hung out some and she was the one to hug me. and she wants to hang out this weekend when i see her agian. its so confusing when she talks to me sometimes and then she ignores me. whats the deal here?

Confusing girl? does she like me or not?
Well all i can say hunni is that you have to talk to her about it... youll never know unless you ask





she may want to just be best friends with you





or maybe she really likes you and the fact that you wont take things anyfurther hurts her so she snobs you but she likes you to much to stop being friends with you...


tell her how you feel that you like her as more than friends and if she feels the same way you want to take it further. ;) try your luck u never noe till you try :D





gud luck hunni... nd on behalf of the girls i apologize for us bein so confusing at times hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment