Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does it matter what character you are when unlocking the Aero Glider?

I have star rankings in this order on the 150cc class 'retro' cups: Shell 2stars, Banana 1star, Leaf 1star, and Lightning 1star. It did not unlock the Aero Glider kart for Mario. Does it matter which character you are in order to unlock that kart? I usually played as Waluigi driving the Honey Coupe when I got those rankings. Did I have to be Mario? Also, the other 150cc cups have star ratings in this order: Mushroom 2stars, Flower 2stars, Star Cup 1 star, and Special Cup 2 stars... Should I just get 2 star ratings on every track and that would unlock the Aero Glider, because the ign.com guide said "obtain at least 1 star rating on ALL 150cc retro tracks". I did that and no Aero Glider. I am angry because everything is unlocked in the game but that (all characters, even Rosalina and that is WITHOUT a Mario Galaxy save, and every other kart)...





I am thouroughly confused????

Does it matter what character you are when unlocking the Aero Glider?
It doesn't matter what person you are when unlocking Aero Glider.


No comments:

Post a Comment