Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know who sing the mario rap mix?

its goes like this "Its 1986, I'm in the first grade,


I'm workin really hard to get mario laid,


I gotta save the princess so he can get the pussy,


Believe me-mario will get that *** so **** luigi,


Mario really wants to get her in bed,


So bad that he's bustin up bricks with his head,


He just wants sex - so forget the wedding bells,


Jumping on lil mushroom men and turtle shells.


Dropping down green pipes and secret passage ways,


Making his move to the end,


Where the final castle lays.


Eat a magic mushroom, grow a little higher,


Eat a white flower and spit balls of fire.


All this creatures that attack won't cut Mario slack.


Oh ****, hold on, I’ll be right back."

Does anyone know who sing the mario rap mix?
Artist: MC CHRIS


Song: SUPER MARIO BROTHERS RAP


If u were looking for this...
Reply:Johnny Horton - Battle of New Orleans.


No comments:

Post a Comment