Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is wrong with me, I don't think I can end relationships.?

I'm a 19yo. guy Ive never had a girlfriend, ive never even been on a real date, Ive asked 3 girls out in my entire life.





1. Stood me up, said that she was a lesbian the next day, then I saw her hh with a guy in the hallway, I heard she got married right after HS.





2. I was in love with this girl, made every mistake possible when trying to woo a girl, asked her to prom, she said yes, but I found out that her friends told her that I would give me false hope so she ditches me for a freind of hers AT THE ******* DOOR HOLDING THAT STUPID FLOWER, she was Bi, I never want anything to do with a Bi girl ever again, she was also a whore (Im not being angry, ask anyone who knows her its true)





3. She was nice, she just said she didn't feel that way, (I wrote her a E-mail that came off really creepy and weird so I don't blame her.)





Its been almost a year and a half since I've even talked to a girl. The only thing I've ever wanted is a girl,my freinds keep telling me I need to ask out as many women as possible.





I have really low standards now (No Bi,Fat,Whore,Taller,thats about it) because I just want a girlfriend because im so ******* sick of being alone





So the thought of actually ending a relationship ON PURPOSE for any reason other then her cheating on me is unthinkable,





but at the same time im afraid that my low standards and fear of loneliness will keep me in a relationship with a girl I don't love so Ill either A.Marry her and be miserable forever and ruin my life, or B.(More Likely) Shell dump me and Ill be driven to the near suicidal depression the last 3 left me in.





What the hell is wrong with me!!!

What is wrong with me, I don't think I can end relationships.?
Good lord dude, get a hobby or something bro. Try dating websites, singles mixer events: www.meetup.com You need to be yourself, don't give up so easily, and be more confident. I am 26, and it took me years to actually get these things down... I ask out a lot of girls, and guess what?... most of them don't work out either, I get a lot of BS lies too, instead of a simple "no" when I ask girls out.. But you know what, sometimes it works out pretty well; you just gotta play the odds bro. Don't expect any girl to be "the one", or even say yes, or even if they do don't expect them to mean it. Then when you get a girl it will be a pleasant surprise... And try not being such a nice guy, girls say they want a nice guy, but they f*cking don't... why you ask.. because nice=push-over. They want a confident guy that is respectful of them, but not "nice". Good luck bro!


~Bob

Teeth Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment