Monday, November 16, 2009

Please read this poem and comment!!!?

Love


What is love to me?


What is it to others?


Is it like a flower who’s beauty cannot match?


Love to me is like a feeling,


Who I cannot compare,


It kills me inwardly,


Its delicate thorns pierce me


To whom will it strike?


Silently it pounces,


At first it’s beautiful,


To what can I say it feels like though,


A feeling of most pure and innocence,


Bliss, wonderful never ending bliss


But as the feeling passes its back to the end,


Love is what killed me before,


Love was my sanctuary,


Love is now nothing to me,


Forgive me.


I have died before and now I am an empty shell.

Please read this poem and comment!!!?
i like it. it is very deep %26amp; well laid out! :)
Reply:Sounds like someones been stung by love.


Its a great poem. You have poetically revealed your feelings and experience with love.


I do not agree that love is a feeling.


Love is a process.


If love were a feeling,(like lust is) we would be falling in and out of love constantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment