Sunday, May 16, 2010

Poem "So Happy Together"(i LOVE that song!!)?

The Turtles knocked the world out of her shell


with "She'd Rather Be With Me".


The band brought the album to her in a fancy, convertible


with their fresh looking hairdo's and tuxedos to match.


And she ran up to it, took off the cover, and hopped in with them for a ride.


When she got back she arrived with a bouquet of flowers in her arms and a smile in her mouth


as she sang along to "So Happy Together"


and headed to the nearest pay phone with a dime


in the hand that was eager to dial her lover's number


just to call and make sure he belonged to her to ease her mind.


So the sky would always be blue and the world would be fine, so very fine


and no matter which way the dice was tossed


it'd end up being her and him or him and her together,


not minding the weather, just so happy together.

Poem "So Happy Together"(i LOVE that song!!)?
♪Imagine me and you, I do. I think about you day and night,,.





♪I can't see me nobody but you for all my life.





Though this song is very old, but I can't forget.





It reminds me of my good old lover.
Reply:the decorum is good . it is funny how music and romance can bring about the notion to write a poem....


have fun..


No comments:

Post a Comment