Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ex-gf problem i have. Can someone give me some advice?

So here is the story in a nut shell: We broke up 3 months ago. Her aunt died on the 21st of last month. She told me that she needs time to get over her Aunt's death. And she also told me that she isn't ready for a relationship right now but maybe in the future something might happen again. I bought her her favorite flowers and asked her if we could take it slow, 'cause she had suggested it a few weeks earlier. She said yes but nothing really happened after that. I din't bring it up anymore 'cause I figured that if SHE didn't bring it up then why should I? So a few days ago, one of her friends got dumped by his gf, and he was talking to her about it. She then realized what I had been telling her all along: Tell me right now if you just want to move on and just be friends.So she told me to move on, but again told me that something might come up in the future for us.2 Days ago I told her that we should just stop playing these games and call it quits for sure. (continued below)

Ex-gf problem i have. Can someone give me some advice?
man it's pretty clear that she doesn't want a relationship with you. I'm sorry to break this news to you. but deep down i think you already knew that. the best thing to do is moving on from her and trust me once you do she will come back to you. just have fun and be excited about who your gonna meet next. check out this new site i found the other day. it's pretty cool man.


reboundersworld.com

Boxing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment