Sunday, May 16, 2010

How would you explore your experience?

What you have seen in your life?


What you have seen in your life? Like I have seen.... children playing in rain....shell near sea....baby crying in mom's arms...frogs jumping around in a rain......lizards on the walls....cows on the road.....people selling fish on the road side......dog drinking water from a puddle......couple kissing in a park........butterflies on a flowers........and so on.....





Its simple i know, but still hard to find....





Again what you have seen just like i did????

How would you explore your experience?
At first, when I saw your question, I'd thought it'd be an easy answer, but once I got to the answering part... Well, I didn't know what to write. I realized that many things I have seen that I consider to be "special" was on the television. It was stunning. My answer took a little while to think up of, but nevertheless...





A look up as wisps of white clouds quietly passes over… Sitting in a coach bus as prairies pass on by… Failed attempts and a kite not in the sky… several ants carrying the portion of a cookie I crumpled for them… the brilliant flash of lightening on open land… everyone’s names hung by a thread, spinning and twirling to the cold breeze… a bouncing crowd reacting to the music of a band… a cheetah’s steal in a basketball game…the rushing crowd as a store opens on Black Friday... bright-eyed children looking into the Marshall's Christmas windows under the gently falling snow… the most limber fingers playing the keys of a piano… a few strokes of a pencil, creating fine art within moments… the sync of an orchestra playing as one, in music and movements… Chicago’s skyscrapers at a distance…





Although my life is still quite young, I believe I have experienced a few things that are still noteworthy (at least to me). I will continue to add more and more of my new and past experiences in my list as time goes on. Thank you for asking this question, it has opened my eyes a little bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment