Friday, November 18, 2011

I've used Jobes plant sticks, also drop egg shells in a bottle of plant water, sticks but works good, in/out

Jobes is good with plants that produce, flowers, veggies, etc. Along with the egg water they seem to get the vitamins, along with light, that helps the appearance of the plant, and no dangerous chemicals including Jobes.

I've used Jobes plant sticks, also drop egg shells in a bottle of plant water, sticks but works good, in/out
Your question is not clear but I assume you are having trouble growing plants. I have a wonderful green thumb and what I do it flouresent grow lights for indoor plants and then I use miracle grow (acid for grow) and the (bloom booster for blooming) . This applies to flowering plants and to veggies that bloom before they vegatate. For Spruce trees you want to use the Miracle grow for acid loving plants. Don't over fertilize but water the branches on your spruce . This greens them up.
Reply:Good for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment