Friday, November 18, 2011

Decorating ideas for beach (Cape Cod style) theme living room?

Here's is the set up,


My living room has two side by side windows on one wall.


I have a back door entrance into the room. With a window in the door. The kitchen and living room open up to a big opening, there's no wall in between. On the other wall is a small closet.


I have a colonial blue style love seat, in one corner the tv area is across room in the corner, coffee table is in front of love seat, its glass coffee table, with shells that I arrange under neath so you can see through the top glass and see them. The rocking chair is oak wood, near one window and I have blinds up w/ white lace curtains.


In front of the window is a plant stand with 3 shelves, one has a lt.blue glass vase w/flowers, 2nd is a shell and 3rd has a picture


In the corner near the closet is table with a lamp, shells w/ sand


I have painting on the wall of a beach behind my tv stand


I have sea gull lamp next to my tv.

Decorating ideas for beach (Cape Cod style) theme living room?
Go here:





http://www.doityourself.com/stry/capecod...





Happy living to you. :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment